Subject: [ALAC-Announce] Invitation: Webinar on CWG on IANA Transition
From: ICANN At-Large Staff <[email-masked]>
To: ALAC Announce <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:39:01 +0000
List-Id: ALAC Announcement list <alac-announce.atlarge-lists.icann.org>

Dear All,

Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Chair of the At-Large Ad-hoc WG on IANA Transition &
ICANN Accountability <https://community.icann.org/x/OYThAg>
and Member of the CWG to Develop an IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal on
Naming Related Functions <https://community.icann.org/x/37fhAg>  invites you
to join a Webinar on CWG on IANA Transition on Monday 27 April  2015 from
19:00-20:30 UTC.

The presenters will be:
* Olivier Crépin-Leblond <https://community.icann.org/x/sosoAg>   Chair of
the At-Large Ad-Hoc WG on IANA Transition and ICANN Accountability and
Member of the CWG to Develop an IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal on
Naming  Related Functions
* Alan Greenberg <https://community.icann.org/x/14woAg>   Chair of the ALAC
and Participant on the CWG to Develop an IANA Stewardship Transition
Proposal on Naming Related Functions
* Lise Fuhr <https://community.icann.org/x/qCTxAg> - CoChair of the CWG to
Develop an IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal on Naming Related Functions
The purpose of this webinar is to provide an overview of the IANA
Stewardship Transition Proposal and to begin to solicit input from At-Large.
The draft CWG proposal for discussion will be sent through as soon as it
becomes available.

For other times: http://tinyurl.com/k4fg2rq

The agenda (to be updated) and call details are available at:
https://community.icann.org/x/iConAw

Adobe Connect: 
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/iana-issues/

This webinar will be conducted in English with Spanish and French
interpretation.

Conference Bridge:
1638 English
1738 Spanish
1838 French

Toll-free access number (US and Canada):  800 550 6865

Other toll free numbers:
http://adigo.com/icann/

Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: [email-masked]
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge
<https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge>
Twitter: @ICANN_AtLarge <https://twitter.com/ICANN_AtLarge>

One World, One Internet