Subject: Meeting Invitation - ALAC Monthly Call
From: ICANN At-Large Staff <[email-masked]>
To: ALAC <[email-masked]>
Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 14:31:33 -0800

Dear All,

Happy New Year 2016!

Further to the Doodle poll, 3 times were identified as rotating times
moving forward:
- 04:00 - 06:00 UTC
- 12:00 - 14:00 UTC
- 21:00 - 23:00 UTC

A 4th slot of 14:00-16:00 UTC was considered as well but will not be
included.

Due to the current call schedule on Tuesday 26th January 2016, the ALAC
call will be held from 04:00-06:00 UTC. A schedule of the 2016 calls will
be presented during the meeting - the calls will remain on the 4th Tuesday
of the month.

For other times:
http://tinyurl.com/j58l4sx

The agenda (to be updated) and call details are available at:
https://community.icann.org/x/SAF1Aw

Adobe Connect Room:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/alac

Conference ID's:
English: 1638
Spanish: 1738
French: 1838
Russian: 2138 

Dial-in numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

If you are unable to attend the call please send an email indicating your
absence and we will note this information on the agenda.

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:
[email-masked]

Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
Peregrine, Terri Agnew and Yeşim Nazlar
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: [email-masked]
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann
<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge
<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @ <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge
<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>

One World, One Internet

On 07/01/2016 17:50, "[email-masked] on behalf of
Alan Greenberg" <[email-masked] on behalf of
[email-masked]> wrote:

>The time has come to try to select meeting times for our ALAC calls
>for the year. As had been the past practice, it will be held on the
>4th Tuesday of each month (with exceptions for ICANN meetings).
>
>Please fill in the Doodle at http://doodle.com/poll/u2qhf5tidupa5e5f
>as soon as possible. Ignore the DATE, it is the day of the week and
>time that counts. If you know you are not available for a specific
>meeting (such as the January one), please note that in a comment, but
>fill in the Doodle for the general case.
>
>Note that each Doodle time-slot is for the full two hour meeting
>starting at the designated time.
>
>For ALAC Members and Liaisons in particular, PLEASE BE FLEXIBLE. We
>will try to avoid meetings in the dead of night, but with members
>spanning the world, that will not always be possible and we will do
>our best to limit the number of times any individual member needs to
>participate at really awkward times. It is not fair to force some
>people to always bear the pain.
>
>If you have a particular situation that cannot be easily expressed in
>the Doodle, please send a private note to me and Gisella.
>
>Alan
>
>_______________________________________________
>ALAC mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac
>
>At-Large Online: http://www.atlarge.icann.org
>ALAC Working Wiki:
>https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Advisory+Committee+(A
>LAC)