Subject: [ALAC] IMPORTANT: ALAC Meeting Scheduling
From: Alan Greenberg <[email-masked]>
To: ALAC <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 11:50:24 -0500
List-Id: At-Large Advisory Committee <alac.atlarge-lists.icann.org>

The time has come to try to select meeting times for our ALAC calls
for the year. As had been the past practice, it will be held on the
4th Tuesday of each month (with exceptions for ICANN meetings).

Please fill in the Doodle at http://doodle.com/poll/u2qhf5tidupa5e5f
as soon as possible. Ignore the DATE, it is the day of the week and
time that counts. If you know you are not available for a specific
meeting (such as the January one), please note that in a comment, but
fill in the Doodle for the general case.

Note that each Doodle time-slot is for the full two hour meeting
starting at the designated time.

For ALAC Members and Liaisons in particular, PLEASE BE FLEXIBLE. We
will try to avoid meetings in the dead of night, but with members
spanning the world, that will not always be possible and we will do
our best to limit the number of times any individual member needs to
participate at really awkward times. It is not fair to force some
people to always bear the pain.

If you have a particular situation that cannot be easily expressed in
the Doodle, please send a private note to me and Gisella.

Alan

_______________________________________________
ALAC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac

At-Large Online: http://www.atlarge.icann.org
ALAC Working Wiki:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Advisory+Committee+(ALA
C)