Subject: ccNSO Application for Membership (Marshall Islands (.mh))
From: "ICANN" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 20:10:31 -0400

Application for Membership
            Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO)

Confirmation E-mail: [email-masked]
cctld: Marshall Islands (.mh)

To: ccNSO Membership
      c/o ICANN Secretary
Date: 14 May 2014
Regarding: ccNSO Membership
------------

With this letter, I, Amata Kabua II declare that Office of the Cabinet,
Ministry of Transportation and Communications is the ccTLD manager (as
defined in the ICANN bylaws, (Article IX Section (4)(1)) for the Marshall
Islands (.mh) and wishes to apply for membership of the ccNSO and that I am
duly authorized to make and sign this application for membership on behalf of
Office of the Cabinet, Ministry of Transportation and Communications.

Office of the Cabinet, Ministry of Transportation and Communications hereby
recognizes the role of the ccNSO within the ICANN
structure, and agrees, for the duration of its membership in the ccNSO to:

      (a) adhere to the rules of the ccNSO, including membership rules; and
      (b) adhere to ICANN Bylaws as they apply to ccTLDs (Article IX and
Annexes B and C of the ICANN bylaws.

Office of the Cabinet, Ministry of Transportation and Communications
understands that:

      (i) membership in the ccNSO is independent of any individual
relationship a ccTLD manager has with ICANN or the ccTLD manager's receipt
of IANA services. (Article IX Section (4)(3)); and

      (ii) currently there are no fees payable for ccNSO membership. However,
under the ICANN bylaws (Article IX Section (7) (3)), the ccNSO could in the
future, subject to members approval, establish membership fees.

Signed by Amata Kabua II for and on behalf of Office of the Cabinet, Ministry
of Transportation and Communications:

Name of ccTLD Manager: Office of the Cabinet, Ministry of Transportation and
Communications
Name of Representative:  Amata Kabua II
Name of Primary Contact: Michael Sawej
Primary Contact Address:
National Telecommunications Authority
P.O. Box 1169
Majuro, MH 96960
Marshall Islands
Primary Contact Telephone Number: +692-455-9566
Primary Contact E-Mail: [email-masked]

*DEFINITION:

      1) A ccTLD Manager is the person or organisation referred to in the IANA
database entry for a ccTLD under the current heading "Sponsoring
Organisation".

      2) Where the Sponsoring Organisation is listed in the IANA database as 
an
individual person then that person is the Representative. Where the
Sponsoring Organisation is listed in the IANA database as an organisation
then the Representative is the individual person who is completing the
application form for the organisation and is authorised to do so by the
organisation.

      3) The Primary Contact is the main contact for the member and should be
either the Administrative Contact or Technical Contact listed in the IANA
database for the ccTLD.