Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-idnabis-rationale (Internationalized Domain Names for Applications (IDNA): Background, Explanation, and Rationale) to Informational RFC
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 07:13:04 -0700
List-Id: IDNA update work <idna-update.alvestrand.no>

The IESG has received a request from the Internationalized Domain Names
in Applications, Revised WG (idnabis) to consider the following document:

- 'Internationalized Domain Names for Applications (IDNA): Background,
   Explanation, and Rationale '
   <draft-ietf-idnabis-rationale-13.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-10-13. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idnabis-rationale-13.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17244&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Idna-update mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/idna-update