Subject: Meeting Materials Posted
From: Grace Abuhamad <[email-masked]>
To: Marika Konings <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 23:44:21 -0400

Hello all, 

The transcripts and recordings from the meeting are available here:
https://community.icann.org/x/bR-xAg

Apologies for the technical difficulties on today's call. Will work to
improve the next virtual meeting.

Best, 
Grace

From:  Marika Konings <[email-masked]>
Date:  Monday, October 6, 2014 10:18 AM
To:  "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  [CWG-Stewardship] Action items from today's CWG meeting

Dear All,

Please find below the action items from today's IANA Stewardship Transition
CWG meeting. The recordings and transcript of the meeting will be circulated
shortly. 

As a reminder, please note that the next meeting has been scheduled to take
place in Los Angeles during the ICANN meeting on Monday 13 October from
12.15  13.45 local time (see
http://la51.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-iana-stewardship-naming). For those
not in attendance, remote participation details will be circulated shortly.

Attached you will find the slides shared during the meeting as well as the
draft work plan.

Please note that all this information will also be posted on the CWG wiki
(https://community.icann.org/x/37fhAg).

Best regards,

Marika

Action items 6 October meeting:
1. All to review charter and all related materials (incl. IANA contract) in
detail 
2. Support to have co-chairs from ccNSO & GNSO - further consideration to be
given to idea of having additional chairs and/or vice-chairs
3. All participants to actively encourage and facilitate participation &
input 
4. Support for letter to ICG to seek assistance and co-operation from ICG to
reach out beyond the ICANN community
5. Chuck and Allan to submit suggestions to the list to commence work & work
plan
6. Staff to aggregate all relevant documents regarding policy issues
contained in IANA contract (see also ICG RFP)
The recordings, full transcript, chat transcript, and slides will be posted
on the Wiki.