

**Adobe Connect: 24**

Alan Greenberg (ALAC)	Kavouss Arasteh (GAC)
Alex Deacon (IPC)	Kristina Rosette (RySG)
Amr Elsadr (NCSG)	Kurt Pritz (Chair)
Ashley Heineman (GAC)	Leon Sanchez (ICANN Board Liaison)
Ayden Férdeline (NCSG)	Marc Anderson (RySG)
Ben Butler (SSAC)	Margie Milam (BC)
Diane Plaut (IPC)	Mark Svancarek (BC)
Farzaneh Badii (NCSG)	Matt Serlin (RrSG)
Georgios Tselentis (GAC)	Milton Mueller (NCSG)
Greg Aaron (SSAC Alternate)	Rafik Dammak (GNSO Council Liaison)
Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC)	Stephanie Perrin (NCSG)
Julf Helsingius (NCSG)	Thomas Rickert (ISPCP)

**Audio Only:**

Chris Disspain (ICANN Board Liaison)

**Apologies:**

Benedict Addis (SSAC)  
Emily Taylor (RrSG)  
Alan Woods (RySG)

**Audio Cast (FOR ALTERNATES AND OBSERVERS)**

**Peak:** 9 joined

**View Only Adobe Connect:**

24 joined

**Staff:**

Berry Cobb  
Caitlin Tubergen  
Marika Konings  
Trang Nguyen (ICANN Org Liaison – GDD)  
Terri Agnew  
Andrea Glandon

**AC Chat:**

Andrea Glandon: (11/27/2018 07:07) Welcome to the EPDP Team Call #30 held on Tuesday, 27 November 2018 at 14:00 UTC.

Andrea Glandon: (07:07) Wiki Agenda Page: <https://community.icann.org/x/9ArVBQ>

Kavouss Arasteh: (07:40) Hi Kurt

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (07:40) I sent the bullet points few mints ago

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (07:41) Hi secretariat

Andrea Glandon: (07:43) Hello Kavouss!

Rafik Dammak (GNSO Council Liaison): (07:58) hello all  
Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (07:59) Hi all.  
Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (08:00) Hi all!  
Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (08:00) Hi all  
Leon Sanchez: (08:00) Hello everyone  
Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (08:02) my connection is not good today  
Marika Konings: (08:04) For sign up to the webinar, please contact [gnso-secs@icann.org](mailto:gnso-secs@icann.org)  
Kristina Rosette (RySG): (08:05) sorry!  
Marika Konings: (08:08) EPDP Team Preliminary Rec #13. Based on the information and the deliberations the EPDP Team had on this topic and pending further input and legal advice, the EPDP Team recommends that ICANN Org negotiates and enters into a Joint Controller Agreement (JCA) with the Contracted Parties. In addition to the legally required components of such agreement, the JCA shall specify the responsibilities of the respective parties for the processing activities as described below. Indemnification clauses shall ensure that the risk for certain data processing is borne by either one or multiple parties that have the primary interest in the processing.  
Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (08:10) @Amr where did you get that sense from - how do you know that recommendation 13 got special attention  
Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (08:12) @Hadia: Mainly based on the recent feedback from ICANN org via Dan and Trang on this issue.  
Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (08:12) @Amr ok thanks  
Margie Milam (BC): (08:12) Question re: Public Comment Forum - is there a way to upload a document rather than fill out the form?  
Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (08:12) +1 Kristina  
Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (08:12) And yeah..., sorry..., it's 13, not 18.  
Caitlin Tubergen: (08:12) Thanks Kristina - we can certainly change that.  
Kristina Rosette (RySG): (08:13) Thanks, Caitlin.  
Marika Konings: (08:13) as some slides are not displaying well, I'm going to upload a new version which will hopefully display all slides.  
Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (08:16) I think Margie raises a good point that people should be able to upload comments in their own format. I thought the Google Form was optional, or I would have opposed it altogether. I hope a mailbox can be created, like exists for other comments, so people can submit a conventional comment if they so choose.  
Margie Milam (BC): (08:16) I thought it was optional too  
Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (08:16) I think it is inevitable that not every comment will fit within the constraints of the Google Form. Why else have we allowed 2-3 weeks for a staff summary of comments received to be generated?  
Matt Serlin (RrSG): (08:16) I thought when we first heard about the Goolge form, it was said the "normal" way of submitted comments would also be available  
Marika Konings: (08:16) there are open text boxes in the google form that allow for text comments to be submitted. There is no requirement to fill out any of the other questions.  
Margie Milam (BC): (08:17) I didnt think we wanted to limit input to specific questions  
Marika Konings: (08:17) @Margie - there are specific questions, but also general comment boxes in which any other input can be provided.  
Kristina Rosette (RySG): (08:20) Or, have the slide and not speak to it. Folks can read.  
Margie Milam (BC): (08:22) right- but there may be general comments that are not specific to a topic in the report that might be submitted  
Kristina Rosette (RySG): (08:23) We could approach this differently - focus the time (all or almost all of it) on the substance, take questions by email and commit to posting all Q&A within a few days.

Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (08:23) Amr's point is a good one to illustrate my suggestion. I guess it will be difficult for folks to understand the pros and cons of the legal concepts.

Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (08:23) @Thomas I am not sure that it would be possible to explain all the recommendations – there is no time for that

Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (08:23) @Thomas I am not sure that it would be possible to explain all the recommendations – there is no time for that

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (08:23) Could the slides explaining the use of the google form be trimmed down a little to make more time for other topics?

Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (08:23) If we want this to be a genuine consultation, inviting feedback from people not following this all too closely, explanations of the recommendations would be a more inclusive approach.

Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (08:23) then let's pick the most controversial ones

Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (08:25) If the google form is so convoluted it needs to be explained over multiple slides, perhaps we should just put an email address out there for traditional comments, as some people may prefer the traditional format - like every other PDP has used.

Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (08:25) I have no objection to the google form being an option, but a traditional input mechanism (email) should also be available

Caitlin Tubergen: (08:25) @Margie - there is a space within the Google Doc for general comments. (It's the very last question.) As Kurt said, we encourage commenters to respond to specific recommendations with their rationale/reasoning as that will assist the Team in its review.

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (08:26) agree with Kavouss, oddly enough, leave plenty of time for people to ask what they need to know

Ashley Heineman (GAC): (08:26) I agree with Kavouss. Let's let those who are participating identify what they want to discuss and beef up the Q&A time.

Ashley Heineman (GAC): (08:26) IE: don't cherry pick issues.

Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (08:26) Kurt, all - if you are all fine with the approach, go for it :-)

Diane Plaut (IPC): (08:26) I agree as well, it is meant to be an educational webinar as well as a chance for people to ask questions

Matt Serlin (RrSG): (08:26) I think we need to get through the slides as quickly as possible and allow for engagement from attendees

Matt Serlin (RrSG): (08:27) and make sure we focus on HOW to submit feedback as this is a new way of gathering input

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (08:27) "educational webinar" typically means passive and deadly dull slide presentations that put everyone to sleep

Diane Plaut (IPC): (08:28) I didn't mean to put everyone to sleep Milton! This is exciting stuff!

Marika Konings: (08:28) The policy staff email address is posted on the public comment forum so any questions can be directed there.

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (08:28) people need real time interactions, Marika, it sticks with them better

Marika Konings: (08:29) @Milton - Kurt was asking about a mechanism for people to follow up after the call. I noted that we have an email contact address, but happy to consider other ways to allow for that.

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (08:31) oh, sorry I misinterpreted your comment

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (08:31) @Kurt: I'm fine being a spectator on the webinar. Actually looking fwd to it!! :-)

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (08:31) I thought you were saying emailed questions were a substitute for Q&A in the webinar

Marika Konings: (08:32) No, that was not what I was saying. Just to note that a contact is already available for follow up questions after the webinar, should questions come up after the webinar.

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (08:33) The idea that each stakeholder group designate one person to reply to questions

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (08:34) I this ,kurt, you referring to a moderator type duty

Stephanie Perrin: (08:35) My apologies for being late.

Matt Serlin (RrSG): (08:38) can you please make sure we're scrolling through the doc for the benefit of the observers?

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (08:38) Will the EDPB have time to put our questions on their agenda?

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (08:38) Kurt, yes there is need for a tight time management cutting time for those detailed and lengthy quest as there would be no time for other interested people to raise theirb point

Marika Konings: (08:38) @Matt - I am scrolling down, but it may be worth for the alternates/observers to download the letter from the mailing list (it was sent by Kurt yesterday)

Mark Svancarek (BC): (08:39) Kristina, can you clarify the other avenues?

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (08:40) Kristina's / CPH concerns seem reasonable. It is realistic to expect detailed legal advice from EDPB at this juncture?

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (08:40) it's wonderful if we can, but will we?

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (08:40) Sorry my question should read: IS IT realistic to expect...

Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (08:41) I think it is very disrespectful of the EDPB's time to expect a response anytime soon, let alone over December. They have real issues on their agenda - look at their agenda items - they don't seem to be reviewing proposals like we're asking them to do

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (08:41) Kristina the Diplomat

Terri Agnew: (08:41) reminder to mute when not speaking

Matt Serlin (RrSG): (08:42) Agree with Kristina here...it feels premature to be seeking the kind of input this letter seeks

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (08:43) It's kind of like asking them to join the EPDP deliberation process at this point

Margie Milam (BC): (08:44) agree with you Milton

Matt Serlin (RrSG): (08:45) +1 Milton

Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (08:46) You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (08:46) I agree we might get more opportunities, but the first letter to them must be of excellent quality.

Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (08:46) Some questions are too basic to ask them. We should focus on the tough ones and offer good (legal) and factual rationales for why are asking and what our initial findings are.

Hadia Elminiawi: (08:47) I am able to scroll too

Marika Konings: (08:48) @Thomas - but how are the basic ones addressed as these are identified in the Initial Report as needing EDPB guidance?

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (08:48) IF THERE IS NO ANSWER TO A GIVEN QUESTION WE SHOULD NOT BE DISAAPPOINTED AS THE ISSUE IS TO CONVEY OUR QUESTIONS

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (08:49) Oh sorry again for CAP I forgot to do it correctly sorry for that

Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (08:50) Marika, we need to go through all the questions. I do not mind asking about the topics / issues, but the way the questions are framed.

Margie Milam (BC): (08:51) we never get details from those conversations - very frustrating

Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (08:53) +1 Stephanie

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (08:53) +100 Stephanie

Margie Milam (BC): (08:53) Agree with the need for a briefing!

Mark Svancarek (BC): (08:53) Agree!

Margie Milam (BC): (08:54) otherwise they'll be annoyed we don't know what has already been discussed and we may be treading on issues that have already been answered

Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (08:55) Perhaps we could ask Trang, who is on this call, for details of these meetings - she has insisted before that ICANN has been totally forthcoming about what has been discussed with the DPAs. All she has done in the past, however, is link us to the substance-less blog posts. Can we get the raw staff notes from the meetings with DPAs please?

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (08:56) Perhaps set up a small team to take a couple of days to recommend what should be in the letter?

Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (08:56) I don't think we should send a letter

Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (08:56) Asking is ok, if it is done right.

Matt Serlin (RrSG): (08:56) i like the idea of a small team to come together on this

Ashley Heineman (GAC): (08:56) It is unfortunate that there isn't a way to seek guidance informally.

Georgios Tselentis (GAC): (08:57) No questions = no answers. I agree however we need to think through and ask the right questions

Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (08:57) ok, right, as Marc notes, that is in the charter... ignore my comment above then

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (08:57) Agree with Marc.

Marika Konings: (08:58) To Stephanie's question, note that ICANN Org already answered that: ICANN org has been open and transparent with our engagements with the EDPB and DPAs. All of the formal written communications from EDPB and DPAs are published on ICANN correspondence. In addition, we've had informal verbal conversations with the EDPB and DPAs to educate, inform, and ask for guidance. Summaries of those informal conversations are published in blogs. To assist the EPDP Team in its work, ICANN org will provide the EPDP Team with a compiled list of correspondence received and blogs published thus far, including the topic of each correspondence/blog. See DPA Advice Summary-DRAFT.xlsx.

Alan Greenberg (ALAC): (08:58) If there is a strong feeling that it is not wise to send the current report to the EDPB, then we should tell the GNSO we do not feel it is wise to do so.

Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (08:58) some of the questions were raised by members of this team and they were the ones awaiting the answers - how will they get their answers?

Marika Konings: (08:59) for the advice summary please go to: <https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/90774122/DPA%20Advice%20Summary-DRAFT.xlsx?version=1&modificationDate=1539628453000&api=v2>

Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (08:59) i meant by

Mark Svancarek (BC): (08:59) I will participate

Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (08:59) Why don't we proceed with a small team working on this and present to the EPDP team and then decide if we want to proceed.

Ashley Heineman (GAC): (08:59) I'll volunteer to help.

Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (08:59) Marika - we have read that already - and it is what Trang keeps sharing. We have all read those summaries; there is no substance whatsoever in those blog posts. Please, we have read them.

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (08:59) Small Team should get this done very quickly.

Margie Milam (BC): (08:59) Ill join the small team

Georgios Tselentis (GAC): (08:59) +1 participate

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (09:00) Also happy to participate.

Ashley Heineman (GAC): (09:00) Georgios can do for me if limited to one per AC.

Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (09:00) There will be more things that are appropriate to ask the EPDP when we get to the next round of questions. that is the legally exciting stuff....

Georgios Tselentis (GAC): (09:01) @ Thomas next round ? when?

Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (09:01) so what are we really afraid of? why don't we want to seek the EDPB opinion

Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (09:01) @georgios - after the gating questions :-)

Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (09:02) could participate as well - small team

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (09:02) @Hadia: Not afraid of sending them a letter, but need to be realistic about what they might be willing/able to respond to.

Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (09:02) @Hadia - Stephanie just outlined some important considerations - pls review the transcript when you can, as she summarised it better than I can :-)

Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (09:02) @Amr I agree that we need to ask the right questions

Stephanie Perrin (NCSG): (09:06) I don't get the sense that I am overly welcome on the small team, given it is tasked with drafting questions I don't think we should ask....but I would be happy to join. Warning: Last time (RDS) I was polite and did not say: that question is too stupid to ask. I will be polite but less reticent this time.

Stephanie Perrin (NCSG): (09:07) As Thomas said, you don't get a second chance to make a good impression. Now quite frankly I think ICANN is on about its 15th chance.....but it still applies.

Stephanie Perrin (NCSG): (09:07) They do get new people all the time.

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (09:07) + 1 Amr.

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (09:09) EDPB guidelines on territorial scope of GDPR: [https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A\\_edpb.europa.eu\\_our-2Dwork-2Dtools\\_our-2Ddocuments\\_guidelines\\_guidelines-2D32018-2Dterritorial-2Dscope-2Dgdpr-2Darticle-2D3-2Dversion-5Fen&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PjP6wrcrwl3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=k7uKdjSb7\\_ZjItyVqrCYHo\\_rKms9SFxImbYEJqG-y9I&m=cV07qqKLFz20hnNSz2e0ZD2BOOXOBZsB-ORRplxwxIM&s=ly1H803GaRHR9YLSVqZhgc6en6soCebzp3-j7YevMJU&e=](https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A_edpb.europa.eu_our-2Dwork-2Dtools_our-2Ddocuments_guidelines_guidelines-2D32018-2Dterritorial-2Dscope-2Dgdpr-2Darticle-2D3-2Dversion-5Fen&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PjP6wrcrwl3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=k7uKdjSb7_ZjItyVqrCYHo_rKms9SFxImbYEJqG-y9I&m=cV07qqKLFz20hnNSz2e0ZD2BOOXOBZsB-ORRplxwxIM&s=ly1H803GaRHR9YLSVqZhgc6en6soCebzp3-j7YevMJU&e=)

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (09:10) @Marika: All those sound like good ideas that can be done without the use of small teams.

Diane Plaut: (09:10) I apologize for the late response, en route to the Privacy congress lost connection - I will join the small team on behalf of the IPC

Kristina Rosette (RySG): (09:11) Thanks, Amr!

Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (09:11) AC has frozen for Milton

Margie Milam (BC): (09:12) Mark S will join for the BC

Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (09:13) + 1 Milton

Marika Konings: (09:15) the Word doc is posted separately on the public comment forum site.

Marika Konings: (09:16) is that one creating the issues or is it a separate download you have created from the google form?

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (09:16) its the Word version of the form, not the form itself

Ayden Férdeline (NCSG): (09:16) the form is just copied and pasted from the Google Form webpage, complete with the embedded html etc - might be better to have a plain text version

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (09:17) Yes it is the Word version

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (09:17) that ICANN posted

Marika Konings: (09:17) Thanks, we'll check it out.

Alan Greenberg (ALAC): (09:17) I've downloaded the word version onto a Windows version of Word (2010) and no crash so far.

Milton Mueller (NCSG): (09:18) I'll try it in the office on another computer

Stephanie Perrin (NCSG): (09:20) So when is the small drafting team meeting, not seeing info on that in the summary?

Trang Nguyen (ICANN Org Liaison -GDD): (09:20) Hi Kurt, yes, but it seems my audio is not working.

Trang Nguyen (ICANN Org Liaison -GDD): (09:22) Thanks, Marika! I'm now connected on audio.

Terri Agnew: (09:22) Please let me know if a dial out on telephone is needed

Stephanie Perrin (NCSG): (09:22) Regarding the information we seek as to what the content of discussions with the DPAs might have been, I cannot imagine Board members and senior staff being sent into such discussions without briefing notes. I cannot imagine communications people being sent to a meeting such as the Hong Kong data commissioners conference without some kind of detailed summary emerging, not to mention communications advice. So those are the briefing notes and summaries we seek.

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:23) I have to drop as having another meeting at 1530 UTC

Trang Nguyen (ICANN Org Liaison -GDD): (09:24) @Kurt, thank you! We were looking at this in the narrow context of policy implementation with the IRT.

Kristina Rosette (RySG): (09:25) Thanks, Trang. When Diane and I were working on this, we were thinking of implementation more broadly.

Trang Nguyen (ICANN Org Liaison -GDD): (09:26) Thanks for the clarification, Kristina! That makes more sense.

Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (09:26) I agree with Kristina I also thought implementation did include processing of the data

Marika Konings: (09:26) Per Amr's comment, this is the current language in the Initial Report: "Coordinate, operationalize, and facilitate policies for resolution of disputes regarding or relating to the registration of domain names (as opposed to the use of such domain names), namely, the UDRP, URS, PDDRP, RRDRP, and future-developed domain name registration-related dispute procedures for which it is established that the processing of personal data is necessary"

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (09:27) @Marika: Yeah..., think we can just get rid of coordinate up there.

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (09:27) @Margie: +1

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (09:27) Operationalize and facilitate sound right to me.

Kristina Rosette (RySG): (09:27) Amr, I don't understand why you want to delete coordinate.

Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (09:27) operationalizing includes the implementation part - I agree with it

Matt Serlin (RrSG): (09:29) i've gotta drop at the bottom of the hour...thanks all

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (09:29) @Kristina: Yes, I agree that it is ICANN's role, which is what I said, but don't see how it is a purpose of registration data.

Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (09:29) I am not sure why we still had issue number 1 while we had already fixed it in the initial report (In my opinion it is currently fixed)

Farzaneh Badii(NCSG): (09:29) I agree with Kristina

Alex Deacon - IPC: (09:29) +1 Kristina - agree icann is all about coordination.

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:29) At this stage we better not to change any thing.

Kristina Rosette (RySG): (09:29) Amr - can ICANN even operationalize and facilitate if it's not coordinating?

Stephanie Perrin (NCSG): (09:30) +1 Farzi

Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC): (09:30) Is there still a problem with what we currently have in the initial report?

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:30) However, once public comments received ,there would be ample opportunity to look at the matter and after reflection take necessary action , as appropriate

Kristina Rosette (RySG): (09:31) In addition to the bylaws reference that Farzaneh has just flagged.

Farzaneh Badii(NCSG): (09:31) I dont think ICANN facilitate and operationalize

Farzaneh Badii(NCSG): (09:31) oops I am vehemently disagreeing Amr :)

Kristina Rosette (RySG): (09:32) Agree with Kavouss. Suggest we flag for follow up and adjustment when we review public comment.

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:32) People could look at Bylaws and search " Facilitate" and then comments

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:33) To retain or delete coordination was extensively discussed and debated. why we come back to it again

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:33) I do not understand the insistence and pressure of some people

Alan Greenberg (ALAC): (09:34) I never understood why people insisted on including "developing policy" as a purpose for processing data.

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:34) Alan+1

Farzaneh Badii(NCSG): (09:35) because that is what ICANN does Alan it coordinates development and implementation of policy

Alan Greenberg (ALAC): (09:35) An exactly which data elements are we processing while doing that?

Farzaneh Badii(NCSG): (09:36) ICANN is the co-controller Mr. Greenberg so tells CPs how to process the data. it does not process the data in my opinion

Terri Agnew: (09:36) finding the line

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:37) it coordinates development and implementation of policy ? for data processing?

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (09:38) @Alan G.: "I never understood why people insisted on including "developing policy" as a purpose for processing data." - Yup. Agree.

Farzaneh Badii(NCSG): (09:38) I think so Kavouss. but I might be dead wrong.

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:39) This was discussed at length and some people wanted to insert that term but finally agreed was reached not to do that

Farzaneh Badii(NCSG): (09:39) that was over another point Kavouss. not this purpose

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:39) I did not say who is right and who is wrong

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:40) No agreement was reached at the previous occasions

Farzaneh Badii(NCSG): (09:40) oh you were not there. we had many agreements :) anyhow fine I give up that's easy but have the word coordinate in there

Margie Milam (BC): (09:40) The other policy that I am not sure we discussed was the privacy/proxy one too

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:41) Yes but the concept is the same that people wants to use almost every place " coordinate and .....

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:42) Perhaps we wait until public comments are received

Marika Konings: (09:42) These are the names that staff took down: Volunteers to date: Mark S, Diane Plaut, Stephanie Perrin, Hadia, Amr, Georgios, Margie, Ashley

Ashley Heineman (GAC): (09:42) I stepped back since Georgios also volunteered.

Margie Milam (BC): (09:42) I stepped back for Mark

Mark Svancarek (BC): (09:42) "marksv" :-)

Marc Anderson (RySG): (09:42) someone from RySG will join, still discussing who.

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:42) I leave it to Ashley and Georgios to reconcile

Kavouss Arasteh (GAC): (09:43) Ashley

Marika Konings: (09:43) I've taken Margie and Ashley off the list

Kristina Rosette (RySG): (09:45) The email from the CPH regarding the EDPB letter has been sent to the list.

Amr Elsadr (NCSG): (09:46) Thanks all. Bye.

Ben Butler (SSAC): (09:46) Thanks all

Kristina Rosette (RySG): (09:46) Thanks, all.

Marc Anderson (RySG): (09:46) thanks all, thanks Kuert

Marc Anderson (RySG): (09:46) er Kurt

Leon Sanchez (ICANN Board Liaison): (09:46) thanks everyone bye

Georgios Tselentis (GAC): (09:46) bye thanks

Julf Helsingius (NCSG): (09:46) Thanks all

Thomas Rickert (ISPCP): (09:46) bye all!