Subject: [Internal-cg] London Meeting - Program & Remote Participation
From: Alice Jansen <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 14:54:50 -0700
List-Id: Internal Coord Group <internal-cg.icann.org>

Dear Coordination Group Members,

As we prepare for your first gathering in London on 17-18 July, please find
below information on remote participation and a suggested program for your
consideration. May we also remind individuals who require travel support to
attend the meeting to please contact [email-masked] as soon as possible.
Delays in providing your information will not guarantee travel support.

Remote Participation
Should you not be in a position to attend the meeting in person, please find
below audio information on how to be connected to the room. By joining the
bridge, you will be able to interact directly with the room.
* Dial-in numbers may be found at: http://adigo.com/ICANN/
* Conference ID 92957255
Please make sure to not share and/or communicate the bridge details as its
use is intended for Coordination Group Members only.
The global multistakeholder community will be able to follow your exchanges
through the virtual meeting room:
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/coordinationgroup/. Coordination Group
Members participating remotely in the meeting should join the adobe connect
room to view any material (if any) being displayed in the meeting room.
Please note that we will have interpreting services at the meeting. Links to
the respective languages are available below:
English:
http://stream.icann.org:8000/coordinationgroup-en.m3u
French:
http://stream.icann.org:8000/coordinationgroup-fr.m3u
Spanish:
http://stream.icann.org:8000/coordinationgroup-es.m3u
Chinese:
http://stream.icann.org:8000/coordinationgroup-zh.m3u
Russian:
http://stream.icann.org:8000/coordinationgroup-ru.m3u
Arabic:
http://stream.icann.org:8000/coordinationgroup-ar.m3u
Portuguese:
http://stream.icann.org:8000/coordinationgroup-pt.m3u

Suggested program
Wednesday, 16 July
All day arrivals at the Hilton London Metropole Hotel.
Depending on your arrival time, please join us at the Library (located in
hotel lobby) for an informal cocktail reception at 19:00-20:30.

Thursday, 17 July
07:00-09:00: Breakfast at the Fiamma Restaurant in hotel lobby.
09:00-17:00/18:00  Coordination Group Meeting. The end time of the session
will be at the group's discretion. The session will take place in the
Viscount room (venue map is available here
<http://london50.icann.org/en/venue-map> ).
18:30  Shuttle leaves hotel for dinner location.
19:00-21:00  Dinner at Galvin¹s Restaurant in Park Lane Hilton Hotel
21:00  Shuttle returns to hotel.

Friday, 18 July
07:00-09:00: Breakfast at the Fiamma Restaurant in hotel lobby.
09:00-17:00/18:00  Coordination Group Meeting. The end time of the session
will be at the group's discretion. The session will take place in the
Viscount room (venue map is available here
<http://london50.icann.org/en/venue-map> ).
19:00-21:00  Dinner at Minako restaurant on 23rd floor

Saturday, 19 July
All day departures.

Meeting agenda
The first gathering will be an opportunity for the Coordination Group to
define and finalize working methods and modes of operation, among other
things. The meeting agenda items will be at the Coordination Group's
discretion.

We invite you to contact us off-list for any specific questions you may have
and look forward to seeing you in London next week.
Thank you,
Best regards -
ICANN staff