Subject: LSE Briefing on GNSO review Tuesday 3 October 2006 at 11:00 UTC
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Tony Holmes <[email-masked]>, Antonio Harris <[email-masked]>, greg Ruth <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mark McFadden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:40:08 +0200

Dear Antonio, Tony and Greg,

There will be a briefing by the Prof. Patrick Dunleavy of the LSE on the 
GNSO Review report on Tuesday 3 October 2006 at 11:00 UTC.
(04:00 LA, 06:00 Winnipeg, Mexico City, 07:00 Washington DC, 08:00 
Buenos Aires, 12:00 noon London, 13:00 CET, 17:00 Phnom Penh, 21:00 
Melbourne, 00:00 midnight Auckland)

The briefing will take the form of a power point presentation that will 
be sent to all the participants in advance of the call.

The GNSO review report is posted at:
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-15sep06.htm
Report
http://www.icann.org/announcements/gnso-review-report-sep06.pdf
Annexes
http://www.icann.org/announcements/gnso-review-annexes-sep06.pdf

The call is open to all Council members and constituency leadership and 
interested constituency members. Please let me know if you intend to 
participate in order to have sufficient lines. Dial-in details are below 
and also please let me know if you need phone numbers for other countries.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Glen

Dial in details
PASSCODE: LSE
LEADER: MS GLEN DE SAINT GERY
Dial-in details:
(just left the most likely numbers for you, if you need others please
let me know!) There is unfortunately no toll free or toll number for 
Argentina.

UNITED KINGDOM Toll Free Number:0800-018-0795
UNITED KINGDOM Toll Number:+44-20-7019-0812

USA Toll Free Number:877-818-6787
USA Toll Number:+1-210-795-0472

-- 
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN
gnso.secretariat[at]gnso.icann.org
http://gnso.icann.org