Subject: [liaison6c] Amsterdam meetings 29 - 31 August 2006
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: liaison6c <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:15:18 +0200

[To: gtld-council[at]gnso.icann.org]
[To: liaison6c[at]gnso.icann.org]

Dear All,

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#aug
please find a proposed draft agenda
http://gnso.icann.org/announcements/announcement-22aug06.htm
and list of working documents
http://gnso.icann.org/announcements/announcement-22aug06.htm
in preparation for the New gTLD committee and IDN meetings in Amsterdam 
on Tuesday 29, Wednesday 30 and Thursday 31 August 2006.

Please let me know if you need further details.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN
gnso.secretariat[at]gnso.icann.org
http://gnso.icann.org