Subject: [liaison6c] [Fwd: Please distribute to your constitutencies regarding condolences & arrangements for Peter Dengate Thrush's Family]
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: liaison6c <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:49:05 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Please distribute to your constituencies regarding condolences 
& arrangements for Peter Dengate Thrush's Family
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 04:34:40 -0700
From: Diane Schroeder <[email-masked]>
To: 'Glen De Saint Gery' <[email-masked]>,        Donna Austin 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,        'Bruce 
Beckwith' <[email-masked]>

Attached is a copy of the letter from ICANN to Peter Dengate Thrush
expressing our deepest and most profound sympathy.
We will collect messages from ICANN meeting participants and these will be
carried by Susan Crawford to Wellington in time for the memorial service for
Liz Dengate. Susan will represent the ICANN family on this sad occasion. We
are grateful that Susan is able to accept this solemn task and through her
that Peter will know how deeply his friends here at ICANN care for him and
his loved ones.  If you wish to send a message to Peter and his family,
message sheets have been placed at the  help desk to the left of the
registration area.

The latest information that we have on plans in Wellington for memorial
services for Peter's wife, Liz, his brother, Gavin, and his father, Ron is
as follows.

There will be 3 separate memorial services for members of the Thrush
family:

The service for Gavin Thrush (Peter's Brother) will be this Friday, June 30
The service for Ron Thrush (Peter's Father) will be this Saturday, July 1
The service for Liz Dengate Thrush (Peter's wife) will be Monday, July 3

Each service will begin at 2:00 pm and all will be held at Old St.
Paul's Church at 34 Mulgrave Street, Thorndon, Wellington, NZ

ICANN will send flowers for all three services.

For anyone who wishes to send their own flower arrangements, the Lychgate
Funeral Home, 306 Willis Street, Wellington, NZ has given us the suggestion
of the following florist:

Juliette Florist
92 Upland Road
Kelburn
Wellington
Phone: 04 939 9797
Owner is Jacque Holbrook

Diane Rae Schroeder
General Manager, Conferences, Administration & Finance
ICANN
4676 Admiralty Way, Ste. 330
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
United States
+1-310-823-9358 (phone)
+1-310-823-8649 (fax)
www.icann.org

-- 
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN
gnso.secretariat[at]gnso.icann.org
http://gnso.icann.org