Subject: [liaison6c] REMINDER Call for Papers on Policy Development for the Introduction of New gTLDs.
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: liaison6c <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 00:36:23 +0100

REMINDER: 31 JANUARY 2006

Please note the Call for Papers on the  Policy Development for the 
Introduction of New gTLDs.
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-03jan06.htm

Contributions are due by 31 January 2006 as text documents at 
<[email-masked]>

In order to inform the recently launched Policy Development Process on 
new gTLDs, the GNSO is inviting organizations and individuals to submit 
substantive papers on the issue areas identified in the Terms of 
Reference for New gTLDs.

http://gnso.icann.org/comments-request/
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-06dec05.htm
ICANN Announcement and Terms of Reference for New gTLDs

Submitters of papers should address the topics or sub-topics related to 
the above areas and should provide reasoned background analysis and 
references for statements expressed.

Received papers will be considered for oral presentations to the GNSO 
Council during February 2006, via scheduled conference calls with the 
GNSO Council.

-- 
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN
gnso.secretariat[at]gnso.icann.org
http://gnso.icann.org