Subject: [council] FW: Organizational Reviews - 2 Applications for AoC Reviews - GNSO Endorsement -
From: Glen de Saint Géry <[email-masked]>
To: "Council GNSO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:54:54 -0200

Forwarded From: Alice Jansen 

Good morning,

In line with Chuck Gomes' request (see below), you will find enclosed two
endorsement applications for Affirmation of Commitments reviews from
candidates that indicated GNSO as their SO. 

Please note that although candidates have specified an order of preference
for the reviews to be performed, both selected the 'Accountability and
Transparency' review which Mr. Gomes stresses in his email.

The compressed folders attached to this email contain the applicants' CV and
motivation letter.

The application deadline for the 'Accountability and Transparency' review
will expire on February the 22nd, midnight UTC, but as you know the GNSO
Council will have until the 1st March to endorse the candidatures.

Best regards

Alice

Alice E. Jansen
--------------------------
ICANN
Assistant, Organizational Reviews
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

From: Gomes, Chuck [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, 10 February, 2010 00:51
To: Marco Lorenzoni
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: GNSO Request

Marco,
 
The GNSO requests that applications received from volunteers for the
Accountability and Transparency RT be forwarded to the GNSO Secretariat as
soon as possible after receipt for distribution to the Council list, SGs and
other GNSO organization lists.  If applications are received prior to
finalization of the GNSO endorsement process on 18 February, it would be
helpful if the applicants seeking GNSO endorsement were informed that
additional GNSO information requirements will be identified on 18 February
and will be requested at that time along with the CV and motivation letter.
If there are any concerns with this, please let me know.
 
Thanks for your assistance.
 
Chuck Gomes