Subject: [liaison6c] Extension : Public Comment Period and constituency statements on PDP-Feb06 to 30 APRIL 2006
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: liaison6c <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:12:02 +0100

[To: ga[at]gnso.icann.org; announce[at]gnso.icann.org]
[To: liaison6c[at]gnso.icann.org; council[at]gnso.icann.org]

Extension of Public Comment Period and constituency statements on the 
Terms of Reference for the PDP on policies guiding contractual
conditions for existing gTLD registry agreements, (PDP-Feb06) to 30 
April 2006.

"Public comments are invited on any of the policy issues included in the
Terms of Reference for the PDP on policies guiding contractual
conditions for existing gTLD registry agreements, notably:

1.	Registry agreement renewals
2.	Relationship between registry agreements and consensus policies
3.	Policy for price controls for registry services
4.	ICANN fees
5.	Uses of registry data
6.	Investments in development and infrastructure

Public comments are open from 7 March 2006 to 30 April 2006.

Please note that any new policies to address these issues must be
consistent with the ICANN mission and core values, thus it would be
particularly helpful if the comments are made with reference to the
ICANN mission and core values as defined in the ICANN bylaws 
http://www.icann.org/general/archive-bylaws/bylaws-08apr05.htm#I

-- 
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN
gnso.secretariat[at]gnso.icann.org
http://gnso.icann.org