Subject: WHOIS Conference Call
From: Alice Jansen <[email-masked]>
To: Teresa Elias <[email-masked]>, Olof Nordling <[email-masked]>, Liz Gasster <[email-masked]>, Denise Michel <[email-masked]>, Pam Little <[email-masked]>, Rod Beckstrom <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Smith, Bill" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Emily Taylor <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Kathy Kleiman <[email-masked]>, "Kim G. von Ar
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 02:22:28 -0800

Dear Review Team Members,

Per the Doodle poll results, the upcoming WHOIS conference call is scheduled for:

**Wednesday, 10 November 2010**

14:00 UTC
Password: 27318 followed by #

Duration: 90 minutes
Please check your local time at: http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=10&month=11&year=2010&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

For your convenience, please find attached a tentative agenda – subject to change – for this call.

 Adobe room: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/whois-review/

Dial-in Numbers: http://www.adigo.com/icann/

Antigua & Barbuda               1 800 207 2917          Japan   L       005 31 121 467
Argentina               0 800 666 2126          Japan   M       0066 33812579
Argentina       T       + 54 1159841231         Japan   T       +81 345789033
Australia               1 800 009 820           Latvia          800 2317
Australia Sydney        T       +61 290372962           Lithuania       T       +37 052596069
Australia Melbourne     T       +61 399996500           Luxembourg      L       800 2 5407
Australia Brisbane      T       +61 731777546           Luxembourg      M       800 2 5920
Austria         L       0 800 295 858           Luxembourg      T       +352 20881255
Austria         M       0 800 295 138           Macau           0800 206
Austria         T       +43 720882638           Malaysia                1 800 81 2609
Bahamas                 1 800 228 1852          Mexico          001 800 349 9456
Barbados                1 800 238 1982          Mexico Mexico City      T       +52 5547707366
Belgium         L       0800 79210              Netherlands     L       0800 022 9027
Belgium         M       0800 79218              Netherlands     M       0800 022 3876
Bermuda                 1 800 258 8138          Netherlands     T       +31 208908115
Bolivia                 800 10 0435             Netherlands Antilles            001 800 350 3413
Brazil  L       0800 891 1597           New Zealand     L       0800 448705
Brazil  M       0800 891 1598           New Zealand     M       0800 448716
Brazil  T       +55 6137172040          New Zealand     T       +64 99518127
Canada          1 800 550 6865          Nicaragua               001 800 220 1828
Canada  T       +1 213 233 3193         Norway          800 10982
Cayman Islands          1 800 265 9907          Norway  T       +47 85226583
Chile           123 00 204 374          Panama          001 800 507 1953
China (North)           10 800 712 1212         Peru            0 800 52754
China (South)           10 800 120 1212         Peru    T       +51 17085661
Colombia                01 800 915 6238         Philippines             1 800 1114 0135
Costa Rica              0 800 0 121 513         Poland  L       0 0 800 121 1472
Czech Republic          800 700 960             Poland  M       0 0 800 121 3744
Denmark         L       8088 7326               Poland  T       +48 223008915
Denmark         M       8088 6280               Portugal        L       800 812 676
Denmark         T       +45 89880470            Portugal        M       800 855 226
Dominica                1 800 290 1276          Portugal        T       +351 308801082
Dominican Republic              1 888 751 2388          Russia          8 10 8002 535 3011
El Salvador             800 6276                San Marino              800 870 329
El Salvador     T       +503 21133514           Singapore               800 1204 162
Finland                 0 800 1 16319           Slovakia                0800 001 113
France          0800 90 25 56           South Africa            0 800 99 8871
France  T       +33 170618347           South Korea             0030 812 3349
Germany         L       0800 1016 120           Spain           900 98 19 50
Germany         M       0800 1016 124           Spain   T       +34 901667598
Greece          00 800 127 151          St Kitts and Nevis              1 800 331 7871
Guatemala               1 800 624 0045          St. Lucia               1 800 347 1478
Guyana          1 800 290 1814          Sweden          020 796 572
Hong Kong               800 965184              Sweden  T       +46 10 199 25 96
Hong Kong       T       +852 58080242           Switzerland     L       0 800 562747
Hungary                 06 800 18420            Switzerland     M       0 800 562734
Iceland                 800 8616                Taiwan          00801 13774 9
India           000 800 001 6131                Thailand                001 800 12 0665 129
Indonesia               001 80 3011 3876                Trinidad & Tobago               1 800 649 6068
Ireland                 1 800 684 009           Turks & Caicos          1 800 649 6597
Israel          1 80 921 4355           United Kingdom          0800 032 6646
Israel  T       +972 37631157           United Kingdom  T       +44 2070990867
Italy   L       800 786 783             United States           1 800 550 6865
Italy   M       800 786 780             United States   T       +1 213 233 3193
Italy   T       +39 0694816686          Uruguay                 000 413 5983265
Jamaica                 1 800 250 1668          Venezuela               0 800 100 4704
                                Vietnam                 120 11046

L   Land-line preferred number
M  Mobile preferred number
T   Local toll number

Dial-outs: Please do not hesitate to contact me, should you require a dial-out for this call. Please provide two alternate numbers.

We are looking forward to this discussion and thank you in advance for your participation.

Very best regards

Alice