Subject: BCP 166, RFC 6365 on Terminology Used in Internationalization in the IETF
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 166        
        RFC 6365

        Title:      Terminology Used in Internationalization in 
                    the IETF 
        Author:     P. Hoffman, J. Klensin
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      47
        Characters: 103155
        Obsoletes:  RFC3536
        See Also:   BCP0166

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3536bis-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6365.txt

This document provides a list of terms used in the IETF when
discussing internationalization.  The purpose is to help frame
discussions of internationalization in the various areas of the IETF
and to help introduce the main concepts to IETF participants.  
This memo documents an Internet Best Current Practice.

This document is a product of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce