Subject: Re: [Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda Session 33 - Aug 22 19:00 UTC
From: Matthew Shears <[email-masked]>
To: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 17:17:25 +0000
List-Id: CCWG Accountability Work Stream 2-Human Rights <ws2-hr.icann.org>

Hi Niels

Unfortunately I will not be able to join the call tonight.

I would like to note my support for the draft text message on the public comments that accompanies your agenda for tonight's call, along with Greg's additional small edits which should be incorporated.

Matthew

On 22/08/2017 14:28, Niels ten Oever wrote:

   Dear all,

   Please find attached the proposed agenda for our call tonight, as well
   as underneath:

   1. Administrivia
   Roll call, absentees, SoIs, etc
   2. Discuss draft document for submission to CCWG
   3. AOB

   Please also find the documents attached.

   Two suggestions for new language have been made on the list:

   1. by Anne:
   “While most of the group supports the position that there is no
   obligation for ICANN to adopt UNGP, there is a Minority View in favor of
   voluntary adoption of UNGP by ICANN the organization for assessment
   purposes .”

   2. by Jorge:
   “these responses are not endorsed or supported by the representative of
   Switzerland who is member of this Subgroup”

   _______________________________________________
   Ws2-hr mailing list
   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
   https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ws2-hr

--

Matthew Shears
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
+447712472987
Skype:mshears